Sunday, April 6, 2008

Social Networking for Beginners

Social networking is one of the new wave, so called Web 2.0 technologies. Basically the idea of social networking is to make friends who share the same interests as you do. I belong to a number of such sites but my favorite site is Yuwie. Why? because you get paid for using it unlike the other sites such as Bebo (which is also an awesome site). On Yuwie you make money by visiting friends profiles, by posting comments, photos and videos plus a host of other activities. I have friends all over the world who share similar interests and while we interact we are getting paid. It's not a lot of money unless you are very committed to building downlines, but if you are going to spend hours on the Net networking why not get some benefit. I also reuse my Qassia intels there on my blog attributed of course with first published on Qassia then my Qassia link. If you have a lot of friends this may be the place for you. External Links Join Dr Kelp at Yuwie Now | http://www.bebo.com/drkelp

No comments: