Monday, December 21, 2009

Amazon Buyers Beware of this Scam

It hurts!! I have been scammed and lost £346 through a scammer operating through the Amazon.co.uk site.

If you see this guy selling anything don't buy it!!

The moment money transer is mentioned, leave well alone.

The email addresses that I have corresponded though are:

Alexander Groom (oscar-dehn@hotmail.com)
orchard.order@googlemail.com

Hopefully other people will google their email addresses and come up with this.

Why would any trustworty retailer have hotmail & gmail addresses? They are coming across as legit UK based companies with corresponding company websites.

Again - leave well well alone - pure scammers.

What really annoys me is that Amazon was warned about this scammer in early December and still he appears. I got scammed but they should have closed this guy out in before now.

So if it can happen to an old hand like me it can happen to anyone.

Thanks


DK DK's Top Traffic Exchanges

No comments: