Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I increased my Book collection via Xmas

Well there are some good things about the Yuletide season. My lovely family and friends purchased more books for my library. Two novels by Charlotte Grimshawe; a book of short stories by Janet Frame (published after her death); a poetry anthology about the New Zealand landscape; a book of essays by a Guardian journalist and Witi Ihamaera's latest book based on Parihaka in the 19th century. A very satisfactory haul.

I am powering through my books currently helped on by my holiday. Have read a number of pages of Volume 2 of Proust. When I read him, I enjoy the experience but then find it hard to pickup again. I guess I need more discipline!!

What books did others get for Xmas?


DK

DK's Top Traffic Exchanges

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us
by Guy Kawasaki