Friday, September 19, 2008

Free eBooks- light and transportable

I have been a fan of eBooks ever since I purchased a Pocket PC. At that time there was an excellent site called Blackmask that had thousands of legitimate, out of copyright eBooks for free. Eventually under legal threat the site was put off line (shame on you who made the threats). Happily I have found the site where the entire Blackmask collection is available. eBooks don't weigh anything and are very transportable. I have about 30 books on my phone, and this is very convenient for when I am traveling. You can download thousands of free eBooks: Click Munseys Link Here Happy reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey and how are you listen I want you to sign my message board and leave your links and something nice.
Wait for the message board to fully load.
http://alejabennett.net84.net
Love your information on your blog and will check it out. It is nice to receive comments back on a a blog when no one else leaves them right?
God bless.
Author Aleja Bennett